Design and Technology Teacher
Design and Technology Teacher required by supportive school in Luton
Training and development for all staff is an essential part of our unique offering. Our students and staff experience a supportive and caring atmosphere along with high standards and expectations for success.
- A July start date for Outstanding and Good candidates and payment over the summer to enable you to settle in the area (NQTs)
- Discounted membership access to the on-site recreation centre, sports equipment and facilities including swimming pool and gym
- Opportunities for paid lunch duties
- Staff laptop for use at home with remote access and a classroom fully equipped with interactive whiteboard and projector
- Access to a wider community of schools through our partnership with Luton Futures
- Professional development programme and opportunities
- Employee Benefit schemes - Perkbox & Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistant Programme - AXA 'Be Supported'
- Lea Manor High School represents a culture of high aspiration, high expectations and success. Our aim is to provide an outstanding learning experience for all students within a safe, disciplined and caring environment. Learning is at the absolute core of all we do.
Throughout their educational career, students are offered a vast range of opportunities to extend their knowledge and skills in both curricular and extra curricular activities, preparing them for future careers and for life. Students begin a learning journey which will challenge and inspire, one which will see them progress and grow into independent, confident, respectful young people. We are exceptionally proud of our students and our school.
We are a richly diverse community set in the heart of an urban area. Our students and families are from a range of different backgrounds and provide us with a cultural and academic mix that enriches school life on a daily basis.
The staff are committed to ensuring the education at Lea Manor is nothing short of excellent in every aspect. We all share the same vision; 'To be the best non selective 11-16 school in the country' and our journey towards it is an exciting one.
If you are interested in being part of the team at Lea Manor High School, please use the link below to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Adrian Gould, Acting Headteacher
Visits from prospective applicants are very welcome
Interested applicants can apply now using the button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Interview date: TBC
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77521524