Our client a world leading Commodities trading organisation based in London is seeking an experienced Solution Architect.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing architectures to drive solutions and strategies within IT and for the business, across all business units and functions.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Define solution architecture options guiding project team through the process of evaluating the most appropriate design to meet the various stakeholder concerns.
- Participate in technology architecture and design decision making for solutions delivered by the IT sector.
- Ensure projects and work streams adhere where possible to architecture governance and the Business Technology Principles.
- Take part and feed into Design Reviews, Architecture Review Boards and other governance meetings as required.
- Ability to bridge the gaps between business users and technology specialists.
- Ability to translate business needs into technology solutions.
- Represent initiatives in meetings and workshops with the ability to present the end-to-end solution.
- Strong Microsoft platform stack knowledge (Windows, .NET, SQL Server etc.)
- Cloud knowledge - Ideally Azure or Alibaba.
- High level understand of typical infrastructure architecture ? Server, Network etc.
- TOGAF and other architecture certifications.
- Industry sector experience is key ? Front Office Energy or Commodities Trading is a huge plus.
Please don?t hesitate to get in contact for an in-depth discussion regarding the role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483203