Lead Engineer (Unified Security & Device Management)
The world's leading out of home advertising company is urgently seeking a Lead Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month basis.
The Successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Vulnerability Management
- IDS, SIEM, Behavioural Analysis
- Breach management
- Linux and Windows environments (virtual and physical)
- Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Planning and executing strategies to rollout modern security management solutions
- Threat and vulnerability management: patching, Qualys
- Compliance experience
- GDPR project work
- Alert Management strategies for running efficient operations
- Leading technical and non-technical teams
- Establishing and building an engineering function
The USM Engineer will establish, lead the engineering solution for the delivery of data and technology fuelled solutions for use by internal teams, our customers and our partners, whilst also undertaking hands-on software engineering activities as a part of solution delivery.
Clear Channel International has initiated a programme to ensure the organisation meets the requirements as stipulated by the GDPR legislation, this role will be a core function of this significant programme.
If you feel that you would be a suitable fit please feel free to contact Daniella Hameed on ************ or on ***************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482045