Principal Powertrain Engineer (Performance & Emissions)
Our client, a prestigious engineering organisation currently is currently looking to hire a contract Powertrain Development Engineer.
- To lead, plan and supervise engine development programs
- To conduct detailed analysis of test results
- To prepare technical reports, presentations and papers
- To supervise project teams either individually to work under the direction of a project manager
- To liaise with customers and program suppliers
- To contribute to technical capability of the thermodynamic department
- To develop commercial quotations, and conduct business development activities when required
- To have line management responsibilities for up to 2 engineers
- Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
- An Engineering Degree or HND
- Professional qualifications as appropriate
Skills and Experience
- Experience in both gasoline and diesel fuels desirable (and/or alternative fuels)
- Considerable relevant experience in the field of automotive development engineering
- Experienced in MS Office, combustion measurement systems, Concerto and Matlab
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Confidence to communicate effectively at all levels
- Self-motivated with the drive to complete tasks in a timely manner with appropriate attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict time constraints
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481768