New Permanent Vacancy
New Full Time Permanent vacancy based in the Heart of Bishops Stortford
Position: Compliance Administrator
Location: Bishops Stortford
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Your new company
Your new company is a professional services supplier and they are a key player in their industry. This company has lovely modern offices and is now in need of a full time member of staff to provide administration support to their compliance team.
Your new role
Your new Job will require you to provide Professional Support to the Compliance team. You will be given training to provide training support to new starters on anti-money laundering & risk management and other courses. You will also provide administrative support to compliance team. Some of the tasks you will be doing involve (But will not be limited to);
- To organise Anti Money Laundering and Risk Management induction training sessions for new starters, including sending of appointment, booking meeting room, preparation of handouts and recording attendance
- To organise CPD programme (approx. 20 events) including sending of appointment, liaison with venue and recording attendance
- To organise Mercia practical training courses including sending of appointment, booking meeting room and recording attendance
- To assist with drafting Anti Money Laundering reports for submission to NCA and monitoring items for the Money Laundering Reporting Officer to follow up
- Update PowerPoint Anti Money Laundering training presentations, procedures manual and forms
- To update LOE templates
- To review changes to policies and procedures, in particular those that will affect the Professional Support team
- To collate results from Fit and Proper forms issued annually
- To assist in the collation of information for Annual Returns
- To assist other team member as and when required to help cover holiday/sickness absence and busy periods which may include the need to work from a different office
- To work on ad hoc projects as directed
- To undertake such other tasks as may be reasonably assigned from time to time
- The tasks indicated in this document and the accompanying Person Specification are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skills, and ability required to perform this job.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need experience within a fast paced environment dealing with administration. Working within compliance will serve as an advantage whilst also working within a professional services company will also serve as an advantage, however will not be essential. You must be comfortable with presenting training courses (training provided) to new employees. You must have advanced computer skills within Microsoft Office and Excel. You must be happy to travel to Cambridge on some rare occasions.
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive salary working for a very reputable and professional company. You will be able to gain new skills and will be a great opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience within a professional services office environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77466104