Senior Technical Engineers
We are URGENTLY looking for Senior Technical Engineers as our new collaborators for CESA Global Ltd., in Potters Bar, Herts., United Kingdom.
Senior Technical Engineer:
- I) assess and initially at least sign all assessment reports issued by the Company. This duty is in connection with the review and assessment of Technical Files (TFs) and Technical Documentation (TD) submitted for review to CESA Global Ltd., following appointment as an EU Notified Body and an Inspection Body.
- II) Answer queries from any member of the Company regarding technical aspects of work carried out by the Company or requested by a Client of the Company.
III) Review all technical correspondence issued by the Company.
- IV) Review the contents of all requests for work by Clients in order to ensure the technical requirements can be met and are appropriate to the Client?s needs.
- V) Receive regular reports from future employed technical staff on the situation in the various Technical Sections of the Company.
- VI) Actively participate in all assessment projects in order to keep fully aware of the workload and contents of Company projects.
In order to be able to perform the foregoing duties in a suitable manner, the person appointed as senior technical engineer shall have as a minimum:-
- a) Higher education to a Professional level based on a degree or equivalent qualification plus minimum 3 years or more relevant experience
- b) Experience in a similar position to the above for at least one year
- c) A good background in technical matters related to the work of an Inspection Body in the area of EMC, MDD, Machinery and Electrical Equipment and other areas of work carried out by the Company. Such a background should ideally cover a sound working knowledge of all related standards (EN/ISO/IEC etc), Directives and Regulations with practical experience in interpreting these as related to CESA Global?s areas of activity.
- d) Ability to make professional judgments on matters related to the inspection service including practical experience in testing /assessment methods (standard methods and alternatives), test set-ups/levels and pass/fail criteria assessments.
- e) Broad knowledge including fault finding techniques, failure modes and foreseeable abnormal fault conditions that can occur in the areas of activity.
- f) Well known of English language, both written and spoken.
- g) Initiative, versatility, independence, self-confidence.
We are looking for engineers who have intensive knowledge and experience in the following main fields:
2006/42/EC Machinery Directive
2014/30/EU Electromagnetic compatibility
2014/68/EU Pressure equipment
2014/29/EU Simple pressure vessels
2010/35/EU Transportable pressure equipment
Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 - Construction products
2014/33/EU Lifts and safety components for lifts
2013/53/EU Recreational craft and personal watercraft
2014/90/EU Marine equipment
2014/53/EU Radio equipment
2014/34/EU Equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (recast)
90/385/EEC Active implantable medical devices
93/42/EEC Medical devices
98/79/EC In vitro diagnostic designed to carry persons
If you feel that you are suitable for this vacancy, Please click "apply now" and submit your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959451223