Solicitor - Clinical Negligence
Solicitor - clinical negligence
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000
Team-up with a top 45 law firm managing a complete range of legal and advisory services on all aspects of healthcare and related areas including healthcare advisory and mental health.
Joining a major employer of legal staff throughout the UK and a company with a formidable reputation and heritage! They require an individual to join the team to manage your own case load of defendant clinical negligence cases.
Solicitor - clinical negligence - Role -
Duties will include -
* Managing own caseload of litigated and pre-litigated clinical negligence cases
* Conduct relevant investigations in order to conclude the claim
* Liaise with various parties (claimants, solicitors, clients, counsel etc)
* Obtain documents and instruct experts
* Adhere to client protocols and Service Level Agreements
* Comply with relevant policies and procedures
Solicitor - clinical negligence - experience -
* Up to 5 years PQE or equivalent experience
* Previous experience in clinical negligence
* Knowledge of CPR procedures
* Excellent ability to multi-task, work in teams, and prioritise
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding legal firm who are proud to offer a brilliant environment for their top notch legal staff across the country! Apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482201