Digital Case Manager
MSX International is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry. We have the hands-on experience of automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information to boost company efficiency and profitability.
Currently we are looking to fill the position of
CRC Digital Case Manager
Based in Midlands: Whitley, Coventry, CV3 4LF
Main purpose of the role:
To provide high quality service to Jaguar Land Rover customers and exemplary support to the Retailer network upon their each and every contact with us. You will be working alongside a large team to deliver the overall JLR UK CRC Objective which is ?To provide a proactive, ?best in class? leading service to customers throughout their entire lifecycle with Jaguar and / or Land Rover?. You will be working with your Case Managers on a day to basis by providing support, and giving coaching on complex cases, whilst also understanding their development needs so any performance development plans can be implemented so we are continually striving to achieve a ?best in class? service. You will also be required to manage your own case workload and support with the Digital Team as required.
You will be working within the Marketing & Digital team, dealing with all email customer contact. You will be responsible for managing the Land Rover and Jaguar email inboxes on a day to day basis. You will be expected to liaise with customers via the method they would most prefer (phone, email or letter). The fast past environment you work within emphasises the importance of efficient concern resolution.
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Results oriented with a determination to make things happen.
- A highly motivated, energetic and inspirational team player
- Ability to influence effectively across the network, balancing a broad range of priorities, with minimal supervision and under great pressure.
- Confident and out-going with exceptional networking, inter-personal and influencing skills, possessing advanced communication skills.
- Process orientated with great attention to detail
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and implement change
- Excellent time management skills, able to work to deadlines on multiple tasks and deliver results to agreed schedules
- Ability to understand, interpret and action improvements
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to make quick and competent decisions
- Digital Team Manager
- Full time (40 hours per week ? rotational shifts between the hours of 8am-6pm, to include 1 in 4 Saturdays)
What we offer
- Competitive salary (starting at £19,000 per annum, increasing to £21,000 based on an 18 month performance-based merit scheme)
- Other company benefits:
- o 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- o Company contributory pension plan
- o Cash back health care scheme (benefit value approx. £675)
- o Life assurance
- o Permanent Health Insurance
- o 20 days full pay sick days (after three months service)
- o Salary exchange childcare vouchers
- o Car salary exchange scheme
Email your CV to Emily Stevenson at *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482358