Your new company
You will be joining an established organisation that specialises in distribution based in their UK head offices in West Bromwich.
Your new role
Your duties will include the following:
- Accounts up to trail balance
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Reporting to group quarterly
- Monthly Management Statistics
- VAT inc VAT Sales reports
- Journals, Accruals etc.
- Plant register, Cash book payments
- Stock profit calculations
- Banking finance control and reports
- Sundry purchasing and administration functions
- Managing 2 staff, 1 Purchase Ledger Clerk and 1 Sales Ledger Clerk
What you'll need to succeed
You will preferably be either qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience. You will preferably be in a similar role or someone that is looking to take the next step up with similar accounts experience.
What you'll get in return
You will be generously paid between £30,000-£40,000 dependant on experience, will be included in the company pension scheme with the possibility of health insurance. On top of this you will get 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77479229