Internal Quality Assurer - IT Apprenticeships
Internal Quality Assurer - IT
About the role
Working with the Lead Internal Quality Assurer to provide Knowledgepool with a robust process for the continuous development and monitoring of the e-learning, apprenticeship, traineeship and standards delivery.
The Internal Quality Assurer will be responsible for quality assuring Talent Coaches and trainers, ensuring a competent, skilled and reliable team are in place to support and meet our objectives and expectations.
They will be a Subject Matter Expert on a qualification, ensuring delivery is fit for purpose, standards are met and relevant resources are in place
About Capita | Knowledgepool
Capita is the UK's leading customer and business process management (BPM) company. We deliver back office administration and front-office customer-facing services for private and public sector organisations across the UK and Ireland. We also operate Europe's largest learning and development managed service business.
As we are already doing for a number of major employers, Knowledgepool forges partnerships with clients to deliver high quality learning programmes that will help them recruit and develop new talent. We design and deliver the full range of apprenticeships, traineeships, other nationally recognised vocational qualifications and careers services across the UK.
What you will do:
- To be fully conversant with Common Inspection Framework 2015 (CIF) ensuring these standards are fully embedded with all delivery and programme development
- To participate in inductions for new IQAs and support new Talent Coaches and Trainers providing a comprehensive induction
- Supporting stakeholders as required with client and learner queries, interviews, new business and performance management
- Carrying out observations of teaching, learning and assessment
- Coordinating CPD and Best Practice Events
- Planning and executing the delivery of guidance and support where required to Talent Coaches and Trainers
- Maintaining a caseload of skilled and competent Talent Coaches and Trainers
- Supporting Talent Coaches and Trainers with the delivery of Functional Skills and invigilation if applicable
- Supporting managers, Talent Coaches and Trainers to ensure timely completion of programmes and maintaining the 'at risk' report if applicable
- Maintaining Knowledgepool's IQA sampling strategy and ensure relevant documents are up-to-date, accurate and reliable
- Attending Awarding Organisation and Apprenticeship Assessment Organisation events within your SME remit and support sampling visits and audits.
- Ensuring that all standards are met in line with the appropriates regulatory bodies' expectations
- Support the review process to evaluate and monitor course content with the development team to ensure smooth delivery of qualification and own actions to resolve issues and improve overall qualit
- Carrying out the Talent Coach role and countersigning if required
- Attending and supporting TC's 1-2-1s with their team leaders
Your experience will include:
- D 32/33/34 or A1/ V1 or TAQA 3/4 qualifications
- Either hold or working towards a recognised teaching/training qualification i.e. PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, Level 3 Education and Training Award or Certificate of Education
- Functional Skills in Maths and English and ICT at a minimum of Level 2
- A proven track record in internal quality assurance
- Occupational experience in the relevant sector(s)
- Ability to demonstrate thorough working knowledge of apprenticeships (frameworks and standards), traineeships and other vocational qualifications
- Must have a committed, enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Be able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision
- Have a proven track record in meeting deadlines and achieving targets
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise work load whilst maintaining quality standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable with using IT and online portfolios
- Professional, accountable and responsible work ethics
- Be committed to CPD
- Full, clean UK driving licence
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481776