Principal Systems Engineer - Aerospace & Avionics Systems
Excellent Package + Stock
Our client is a highly innovative, well-funded UK technology venture developing next generation communications systems for a wide variety of aerospace applications.
We are a seeking an experienced individual to carry out the requirements capture, systems design and EASA certification for a highly advanced UAV platform.
To be considered for this superb opportunity you will possess the following:
- Experience in requirements analysis, IVVQ definition, and systems level design for aircraft systems
- Strong knowledge of EASA standards and certification
- Experience in the integration of complex aircraft systems such as Radars, Electro Optical Payloads and Avionics
- A thorough understanding of systems engineering principles
- The technical credibility and intellect to command the respect of a highly talented team
- Proficiency in the use of requirements capture utilising DOORS Next Generation
- Experience of driving sub-contractor partners to bring together a coherent overall integration
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959451379