Senior Marketing Executive / Junior Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Executive / Junior Marketing Manager to assist the business in a diverse range of exciting marketing initiatives.
These include general marketing tasks; copywriting, creating, proof-reading marketing content, promotional materials, product launches and events, whilst acting at the brand guardian, ensuring brand consistency for all customer touch points, as well as internal stakeholders.
Epyx part of FLEETCOR is a fast-paced environment, and the current ambitious marketing plan reflects this.
- Aid in managing, day-to-day marketing activities for our products, and contribute to and developing the marketing strategy and planning
- Work closely with Sales Team, and recommend opportunities to drive awareness and engagement
- Have a sound knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Support Marketing Communications Manager with day-to-day business as usual marketing function
- Assist in product launches and product campaigns
- Create, writing, proof-reading and publication of marketing content and promotional materials
- Assist in customer ad hoc & regularly scheduled communications and email activities
- Brand guardian and ownership and brand building for retention and acquisition
- Help with generating ideas for content sharing
- Assist with managing, briefing third party agencies including PR and design agency
- Work effectively with other team members and third parties
- Assist other departments in the business with any marketing related services required
- A marketing related degree and/or CIM Postgraduate Diploma
- B2B Experience
- A good understanding, and competent user of MS Office, WordPress, SEO, Social Media, Mailchimp, Dotmailer and Salesforce (optional)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to get the job done!
FLEETCOR is a leading global fintech organisation. Established in 2000, FLEETCOR has grown from a regional fleet card provider to the global leader in fleet cards and specialised workforce payment products. This success has been through acquisitions, partnerships and organic growth (in addition to hiring the right people!). In 2010 FLEETCOR become a public company on the NYSE:FLT and stock process have continued to rise. Today, FLEETCOR continues to grow its presence across the world and most recently acquired ?Cambridge Global Payments?, a leading Fintech in 2017.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR?s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477813