?Organised with a keen eye for detail?
?Experience in account management?
?Driven by delivering excellent customer service?
If you have answered yes to these questions, this may be the role for you!
Finance Assistant - OUR CLIENT
A well known company with an excellent brand and reputation for training and developing their teams. Due to continued success and growth, they are seeking Finance Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts within the business. With an attractive salary, modern offices, and free parking. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work for a successful business within a great team environment.
Finance Assistant - THE OPPORTUNITY
- Taking ownership on a portfolio of Direct Debit accounts.
- Reviewing accounts to make sure all the correct actions have been taken for the customers Direct Debit to review automatically.
- Authorising release of orders where credit limits have been exceeded or accounts have been placed ?on stop?(in accordance with pre-determined guidelines).
- Dealing with accounts which the system has failed to review, addressing large balances and unallocated cash as a priority.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve queries and disputes (causing payment delays) in a timely manner.
- Dealing with a high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- Completing tasks in a timely manner in accordance with set deadlines.
- Answering customer enquires in accordance to our business SLA.
- Liaising with customers regarding bounced/rejected Direct Debit payments and closed Direct Debit instructions.
Finance Assistant - EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good computer skills including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Previous Credit Control experience essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of dealing with a high volume of customer accounts and associated call volume
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Must be able to work both individually and as part of a team
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within seven different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Customer Service and Sales, Executive Search and Selection, Human Resources, Insurance, Legal and Office inc Marketing. If we can help you with any further roles in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This role would be perfect for - Credit Assistant, Collections Advisor, Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Junior Credit Controller, Payment Advisor.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455355