With a brand and client catalogue to be proud of, our growing client is now recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their manufacturing and production site in Castle Donington.
In return, our client will offer a fantastic remuneration package with excellent benefits.
Maintenance Engineer Job Role:
- Work collaboratively with senior management to identify and maintain shop floor machinery.
- Using hydraulic & pneumatic drawings to repair and service equipment.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all equipment are damage free.
- Conduct planned preventative maintenance checks (PPM)
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Offer technical support.
- To log and report faults.
Maintenance Engineer requirements:
- Ideally Multi-skilled in Pneumatics, Hydraulics and some PLC.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as offering support to team members.
- Proactive and analytical approach to work.
- Ideally experience working in a fast moving consumer goods environment - FMCG
- Strong communication levels required.
- Must be a team player.
- Experienced in both breakdown and Planned preventative maintenance
- Ability to read and manipulate drawings
- Basic IT skills
- Excellent fault finding experience.
- Electrical skills useful but not essential.
- Capable of light fabrication work.
- Ability to work 2 shift pattern Monday to Friday with occasional nights as cover
- Salary £28-£30k.
- 20% Shift bonus for nights (occasional nights).
- Holiday 24 plus Bank Holidays.
- Profit share scheme.
- Shift work 6-2/2-10 Monday to Friday
- Pension scheme.
- Child care vouchers.
*** Maintenance, Engineering, Production, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Food, Plastics, Packaging, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Fabrication, Nottingham , Castle Donington, Derby ***
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482070