Shift Support Engineer
We have a requirement for a maintenance engineer with proven experience of dealing with electro mechanical faults and preventative maintenance operations within an automated warehouse/industrial environment. Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, you will be eager though safety conscious with a track record of diagnosing problems and taking them through to successful completion.
Overview of the Role:
You will possess proven experience of dealing with electro mechanical faults and preventative maintenance operations within a warehouse environment. The role will also include support elements including data research and knowledge base creation to support the operation.
The position requires a wide range of skills including but not limited to the following,
- Mechanical strip-down/re-assembly, basic field wiring, machine calibration and system testing.
- Working to complete reactive repairs to clear deadlines.
- Service and repair current installed products to achieve a quick time resolution.
- Ability to interpret electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415V motor controls.
- Carry out risk assessments
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation
- Follow set up instructions, assembly drawings and check lists
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Appreciation of control systems
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing role requirements
- Recognised Mechanical Qualification or Electrical but having electro mechanical experience
- Understanding of PLC's and their function
- Experience with Chain drives, Motors and bearings
- Computer literate with basic Microsoft Office skills.
In return you can expect the following:
- A diverse array of career progression options both at home and abroad
- An opportunity to be at the forefront of new projects on behalf of well known brands
- Starting salary of £26,500 including shift allowance
- Work in a cutting edge and fast paced automated warehouse environment
- Top quality training opportunities throughout your career
- Standard working hours of days (08:00 - 16:00 Monday to Friday) two-thirds of the year
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified and experienced electro mechanical engineer who is looking to increase their experience base and develop their career within a leading automation warehouse brand. As a shift support maintenance engineer, you will work across a variety of sectors, with a variety of different teams and individuals.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please press 'apply' or contact Colin Reeves in confidence on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959444351