Salaried GP/ GP Partner Opportunity Based in Horsham
This is a unique opportunity to work as a Salaried GP with an established close knit team of dedicated GPs. The surgery is seeking to employ a Salaried GP, and also offer an immediate view to a lucrative Partnership (if desired). The practice is run by an innovative team of Partners, and the excellent organisation and staffing means your workload will be more manageable than at other local surgeries. You will also have the freedom and support to pursue your own clinical interests, as well as managing your own session timings.
Located in the Horsham area, within reach of the M23. On-site parking is also provided.
- Varied patient list with an extremely manageable workload
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Lovingly maintained site meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with an outstanding approach to patient care and exemplary patient satisfaction
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- Medical Indemnity costs covered by the practice on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
- View to a lucrative partnership
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs