Product Manager Agile - Software House
Product Manager / Product Owner London to £55k
Product Manager / Product Owner (Agile SaaS Telecoms Technology). Market leading software house that provide a suite of smart voice services to a variety of clients ranging from investment banks to the emergency services is seeking an Agile Product Manager.
As a Product Manager / Product Owner you will create, maintain and drive the product vision and roadmap for your product, ensuring that prioritisation of features is based on customer needs, research, analytics and business ROI. You?ll develop a strong understanding of the product and use data driven and iterative development, liaising with stakeholders and development teams you?ll ensure that ideas convert to live products and measure the customer response.
Excellent opportunity to join an innovative, technology focussed company. Offices based in Central London, friendly team environment that encourages knowledge sharing and close collaboration.
- Strong Product Management experience with an excellent knowledge of modern product planning, customer discovery, product discovery and product development processes
- Commercially astute with a good knowledge of telecoms and / or technology space
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Ability to inspire, lead and motivate others
- Excellent relationship building, stakeholder management skills
As a Product Manager / Product Owner you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday, flexible working, gym membership, pension, medical care as well as fresh fruit daily.
Send your CV or call ************* for a confidential discussion about this Product Manager / Product Owner opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480835