Techncial Support Engineer - Drives
My client, a leading drives and automation company, are looking for an office based, Techncial Support Enginer to be the final line of support for drives products.
Competitive salaries and a range of Engineer seniority is available in this team.
There are two positions available and we are looking at candidates from graduate level through to experienced.
Role is based in Newtown in Central Wales - re-location support can be offered.
The primary role of the Technical Support Engineer is to support our Automation centre Engineers and Distributor network with their technical queries to maintain our existing customers and to win new customers
The successful candidate's main responsibilities will include:
* Working with drives and understanding how they bring customer's machines to life
* Being a subject matter expert within a focussed product team
* Work with your manager to maintain and improve support levels to delight customers.
* Manage customers & customer issues within agreed timescales & follow up appropriately
* Ensure excellent communication within the team to provide visibility to all.
* Identify maintenance & update requirements on product documentation through the lifetime of products as hardware & software functionality develops to meet customer demands
* Work within the Support suite environment to answer customer queries & maintain the support tools we provide.
* Take all opportunities to develop / teach / share knowledge with fellow engineers & build the team.
Qualifications, Experience and profile:
* Engineering/Electronics Degree qualified preferred.
* HNC/D also considered.
* Experience with Electronics / Electrical engineering.
* Variable speed drive experience.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482722