Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Data Scientist - Machine Learning Python R - Big Data - Machine Learning - Spark - Scala R Python - Data Scientist
Role: Senior Machine Learning expert (Data Scientist)
Salary: £45k - £95K
I am currently recruiting for an exciting new position as a Senior/Lead Machine Learning expert.
My client is looking for someone to join their Big Data organisation who can work with a small team of extremely talented Junior Machine learning experts to deliver on the next generation fraud detection platform.
They have been concentrating on unsupervised learning using neural networks / hidden layers with appropriate feature extraction. However, there is much more research to do. They are also working in other areas (not AML) to build out general capability to load data and find patterns and anomalies in it. Visualisation of the data and the results is also an area we need to do work in.
· Loading and transforming customer data using tools such as NiFi
· Writing Python/R to perform analysis of client data (research)
· Understanding the financial models and the nature of fraud in the market s we operate in
· Researching and recommending appropriate algorithms for feature extraction / learning using different approaches
· Assist in building and using general integration points (such as Spark) to plug-in machine learning techniques
· Work with the development team to take research projects into production
· Work on customer-facing projects to analyse data, train networks and understand the results
· Will become involved in NLP / string based matching and analysis
· Present on our approach (to partners, customers etc)
If you are looking for an exciting role within a Big Data, then apply today for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483227