Portfolio Manager Salary circa £55k - £65k + Bonus Manchester
Due to continuous growth and exciting developments, an accomplished Portfolio Manager is required to play a key role in establishing and running an effective delivery model of implementation and change projects to clients. The Portfolio Manager will be hands-on, giving the successful candidate wide coverage and ownership of this function.
The organisation has over 10,000 employees globally, a multi-million £ profit balance and the availability and flexibility to invest in new areas of the business to ensure they remain a market leader within their field.
Key areas of the role -
- Being the primary point of contact for receipt, estimating, scheduling and prioritisation of new work requests
- Ensuring that the future demand is understood, and the scheduling of work is optimised taking into consideration technical requirements, required effort, capability and available capacity both onshore and offshore
- Reporting on the consolidated view across the portfolio of Delivery
- Providing information and reporting to enable the Change Executive to exercise its governance and oversight responsibilities
Skills required -
- Must have strong stakeholder management capabilities, both internal and external
- Must demonstrate hands-on Portfolio Management capabilities
- Credible experience in planning, monitoring and controlling portfolios of work and projects
Please apply to La Fosse Associates for further information
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481922