Job Profile for Process Engineer - 00087846
An Electronics Engineer is required in the Norfolk area for a leading supplier of electrical components suppling various industries such as defence, aerospace and medical.
Process Engineer Position Overview
- Assist R&D in developing and introducing new processes, techniques, products into manufacturing.
- Produce production plans for new products
- Develop specifications in partnership with outside tooling/equipment/material manufacturers and make recommendations for procurement.
- Assist the engineering department with technical issues affecting the production process
- Assisting fellow team members with to produce design ideas in accordance with their testing of new applications, materials, components and layouts.
- Support Quality to aid and improve all business activities in support of QA accreditations and continuous improvement activities
Process Engineer Requirements
- Degree qualified in electronics/electrical engineering
- 2 years Post Grad experience
- Strong communication skills
- Full UK Driving license
- Willingness to learn
- Technically minded
Process Engineer Remuneration
- Salary- £20,000-£29,000
- 28 days holiday rising with service
- Private health care+ Pension
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959444442