Chase and Holland are working on behalf of a highly successful company in the Grimsby area who in recent years have continually grown in size and are currently positioned as market leaders. They are presently seeking a credit controller on a permanent basis to join an established team for a newly created role to support the growth. Reporting to the Credit Control Manager and working as part of a team, you will be responsible for reducing levels of customer debt and disputes across the business.
Duties will include;
- Monitoring debt and chasing overdue debt by telephone, letter, email and fax
- Chase payments from a portfolio of accounts and manage your own customers
- Handle and resolve both internal and external queries
- Cash allocation and reconciliations
- Credit notes and journals
- Daily invoicing, statements and reminders
- Assist with month end close down and debtors reporting
Strong credit control experience is essential, as well as the ability to undertake high volume, high value work daily. You will be target driven, be a team player, have good excel skills and be able to balance building customer relationships with collections on target.
If you have a proven background in credit control and are looking for a busy, challenging role within a large successful organisation and great team, then please do not hesitate to apply. On offer is a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475136