Retail Credit Controller
Do you have experience chasing from supermarkets? Do you have a 'go the extra mile' attitude?
Page Personnel are representing a growing international retail company. An opportunity has arisen in the Accountancy department for an Accounts Assistant, predominately for credit control and related Accounts Receivables Ledger responsibilities to join our innovative and design led company.
The company is located in Stockwell, London. Please do not apply if you cannot commute to this location as your application will not be considered.
The successful Retail Credit Controller will have responsibility for:
- Credit control including monthly customer statements, letters, telephone contact, escalation to account managers/agents/reps and manager for UK and International customers in multi-currency
- Daily Invoice Finance notifications and reconciliations to bank
- Bank receipts allocation & maintenance for UK, USD & EUR bank accounts including bank charges
- Processing Sage pay and streamline card payments for GBP & EUR
- Record-keeping of credit control notes and reporting monthly to manager, agents and account managers.
- Credit checking new account applications & set credit limits for new and existing customers using online service and advising of any issues
- Liaising with customer service team, account managers and agents/sales reps regarding any potential issues, arrange regular meetings
- Maintain Aged Debtor ledgers: Small balance/exchange difference write offs/matching off zero balances & payments on account
- Manage Amazon accounts for UK & International & other major customer portals
- Monthly Sales agents and reps commission statements for UK, Europe and USA
- Monthly Sales Rebate Reports
- Quarterly Royalty Reports
- Maintain filing for all UK bank statements
The successful Retail Credit Controller must be:
- Experienced in Accounts Receivables & Credit Control (accountancy)
- Experience in International Credit Control would be beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office including Excel skills essential
- Knowledge of VAT useful
- Organised and accurate & work to tight deadlines
- Proactive and a self-starter with initiative
- Comfortable learning/working on new and complex systems
- High energy levels, comfortable in fast paced environment
- Flexible as necessary
The successful Retail Credit Controller will be offered a salary between 25k and 27k depending on accountancy.
Please do not apply if you cannot commute to Stockwell, London as your application will not be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480726