A full?time vacancy has arisen in a busy and growing private Bookkeeping and Accountancy practice, who specialise in management accounts and payroll to all SME's.
This customer facing role is challenging and varied and you would be working directly with clients. This position would suit a strong team player who can offer stability. You will be expected to travel locally with the opportunity to work directly on clients premise. You will be involved all aspects of book-keeping and management accounting.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- To prepare a full set of management accounts for review, Purchase ledger statement reconciliation
- Generating sales information from source information
- Nominal bank entry and reconciliation
- Petty cash, expenses and credit card reconciliation
- Maintain clients internal control systems
- VAT returns on various schemes and their reconciliation
This position would suit an energetic, pro-active individual who are looking to join a forward thinking business who are in a strong period of growth.
Full study support available.
For more information, please get in touch with Teresa or submit you CV by clicking apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482891