Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive will en age the B2B & B2C audiences. This role has wider remit that includes the full digital spectrum.
A leading Financial Services organisation who are growing year on year and looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to support the HOM with the digital strategy for 2018 and beyond.
- Assist with the planning, implementation and evaluation of effective online campaigns (Email, Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and any other that may become an appropriate channel for the Society)
- Providing digital support for effective campaigns and communications against the strategy and corporate plan
- Providing digital support when team members are delivering integrated marketing campaigns across all channels with clear ROI
- Ensuring all digital marketing is developed with sound business intelligence analysis and insight driven data
- Ensuring all outputs are on brand and compliant
- Responsible for managing external agencies where required
- Assist with effective social media platforms
- Accountable for managing estimated expenditure against set budgets, and providing regular updates to Head of Marketing
- To provide marketing support and assistance to the Head of Marketing where appropriate
- Support where appropriate business critical projects
- To provide digital marketing support and assistance to internal departments where required
Experience of the full digital mix including the use of Google ad words and a good understanding of SEO and MS packages.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480759