IT Support & Data Engineer
Position: IT Support & Data Engineer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £25,000 to £29,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
An established and innovative organisation based in a great location in the heart of Birmingham is expanding their team and recruiting for an experienced IT Support & Data Engineer.
Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual who enjoys a challenge and loves throwing themselves into their work and investing themselves into the company they work for!
You will work closely with the existing IT team in assisting in the management of the organisations IT systems in conjunction with their external providers. You will help manage their database, compile and manage their online document management systems and assist with the organisations compliance with external legislation. You will work with executive team to improve company IT and make recommendations for future improvements - as well as help manage and work with the IT restructure/ upgrade of the existing IT system.
Further to this, you will provide troubleshooting and IT support for the organisations staff.
Any experience of CAD or 3D modelling would be highly preferable, although not essential.
What we NEED from you, in terms of experience;
- IT Support experience with a wide and varied skillset
- Good experience with working with Data/ Document management
- Have some experience in a building/ engineering/ construction environment - Desirable
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be flexible in their approach
- Be happy to report to and discuss with senior management
- Have a desire to improve and learn
- Have a personality that will gel within our organisation
- Have experience in the management/ mentoring of junior IT staff.
What you will get
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent, Central Birmingham Location
- 25 Days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Personalised Training & Development Plan
- Realistic progression opportunities
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482808