Systems Requirements Engineer
Requirements Engineer - Electronics
This is an immediate requirement for a Requirements Engineer or Systems Engineer with experience of working on the left hand side of the V-model.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Requirements Engineer to work for a leading Electronics design company in the Havant area. This Requirements Engineer role will be working on a number of new products being developed for both the UK and international markets. My client is a leader in their sector and is now looking to merge their technology into the fast growing area of Building Management Solutions. Your role will be to work with external customers to develop and refine new requirements to ensure their new product ranges are compatible with all this new technology.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Responsibilities for this Requirements Engineer role
- Elicit requirements from business stakeholders and customers
- Develop and refine requirements for all of our products
- Capture and organise product requirements
- Analysis and derivation of requirements
- Development of technical specifications
- Definition of system architecture
- Providing traceability of requirements through the development process (Incl recommending and implementing appropriate toolset)
- Communication of requirements across the business
Requirements for this Requirements Engineer role
- You have a good understanding of requirements capture and management
- Demonstrable experience of requirements management within a comparable engineering organisation
- You have a methodical approach to requirements analysis and derivation
- If you start something, you need to see it through to completion because you're enthusiastic, ambitious and enjoy your job
- You're confident and used to working with people and can communicate excellently at all levels
- You have a high attention to detail and you're organised, work efficiently, and take pride in your work
- You're proactive and have a 'can do' attitude so you get the job done even when there are multiple conflicting deadlines
Due to the nature of the work at this site, applicants must be capable of achieving SC level UK security clearance. Current clearance is not a requirement.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475416