Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. For more information about Terex, its products and services, visit ************* and/or *********************************.
Due to expansion we are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to be based at our Genie Site in Grantham. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced finance team that offers excellent career and professional development opportunities.
This opening for a finance analyst is within an established, UK based, Finance team, taking overall ownership of the overhead (indirect) expenditure for our business across EMEAR.
The role will include financial analysis, reporting and planning work, as well as interaction with business managers across EMEAR acting as their finance support for all matters relating to overhead expenditure.
The position will be initially offered as a temporary role for 9 months, with a possibility to becoming permanent after this time.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Financial Analysis of overhead expenditure - ensuring correct recording of expense and understanding key variances to budget, latest forecast and prior periods.
- Consolidation of data, preparation of monthly reports and issuance to budget holders across EMEAR
- Financial Planning - Working with budget holders to prepare and consolidate the overhead budgets on an annual basis and subsequent interim forecasts throughout the year.
- Acting as Business Partner to business managers to assist with understanding of the spend and identification of cost saving opportunities.
- Ad hoc administrative duties, including car fleet oversight/reporting and capital expenditure management.
Education/Skills Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Qualified Accountant to AAT level qualified or equivalent - or Qualified by experience
- Highly confident user of Excel
- Possess good numerical, accuracy and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines during busy periods
To apply for this role please click the link below or visit the following website ********************/
We reserve the right to enhance our selection criteria at the short listing stage, if required.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480249