Software Developer, C#, ASPNET, MVC, SQL, C# and Net
We're looking for a C# Developer for a successful tech consultancy based in the centre of Bristol (5 mins from Temple Meads).
You will enjoy the variety of consultancy work without the travel and can expect:
- 100% green field development with no support
- A tech stack including C#, ASP.Net, MVC and SQL Server
- Encouragement to be 'technically curious' and learn new skills
- Complex, enterprise scale projects
Our client builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world's most high-profile organisations. The business is expanding and in need of people with a background in C# .NET development and experience in web development on an enterprise scale.
You'll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience. You'll be as passionate as we are about doing software engineering right, and ultimately delivering great solutions to our clients.
This is a hands on role, offering the opportunity to be involved in full development life cycle.
You should have:
- Commercial C#.NET experience with enterprise level systems, including automated testing
- Expertise in Agile methodology
- A strong university degree in a STEM subject
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
- A non-contributory pension scheme of up to 10% of salary
- 25 days holiday per year, excluding Bank Holidays, rising to 30 days with length of service
- Excellent career development opportunities including company supported training, certification and mentoring at all levels
- Regular internal and external social events
If this is of interest to you, please contact Abdul on *********** or ****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481481