Mobile Apps Developer
A big client of ours in the Thames Valley area are currently seeking to build a small app development team that will create exciting end-user-facing apps for their existing products. This team will be responsible for creating compelling experiences on Android and iOS using Xamarin and integrating them with our customers Internet of Things products.
The developers will be part of a cross functional development team within an agile development environment.
- To work closely with the existing embedded, cloud and application developers.
- Architect & deliver new features for the Xamarin based application on both iOS & Android platforms
- Analyse & implement technical improvements in the existing Xamarin based application
- Be responsible for the outline design and implementation of the user experience of their apps, working with their design team.
Technical Skills Required:
- Android app development or iOS app development
- Xamarin development including MvvmCross
- C# (Desirable)
- Full app lifecycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Continuous Integration and Continuous build experience
If this is a role you are interested in or would like more information on, then please send through an up to date CV ASAP or give me a call on ************* I look forward to hearing from you.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480887