BI developer - Microsoft Power BI
We are a Multinational Consultancy Firm with 19,000 employees and offices Worldwide. We specialize in business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services in a wide range of industry sectors.
At the moment we are looking for a Microsoft Power BI developer to join our Insurance practice. The ideal candidate should provide at least 4 years' experience working with Power BI in a consultancy environment.
We are ideally looking for someone to join on a permanent basis but contractors might be accepted.
To work closely with business analysts and key technology stakeholders to identify specific solutions to reporting needs.
- The developer will work with end-users and the MI development team to develop, deploy and maintain reports and solutions in accordance with business requirements and specifications.
-To develop analytical, decision support and operational reporting.
- Coordinate upgrades, configuration, governance, benchmark and test planning, tuning, and troubleshooting of Reporting system and services.
- Responsible for producing and automating daily, weekly and monthly reports which are accurate, understood by the business and generated on a timely basis in accordance with business requirements using industry best practices.
- Install, configure and work with Power BI and Microsoft BI Tools.
- Exceptional data analysis skills and problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of data warehouse / database structures..
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- Knowledge of Insurance business processes is desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477324