Java Spring Developers - London Bridge, Contract, immediate starts
Java Spring Developers (Spring Boot, integration & data) London
Java Spring development in a micro services or service oriented architecture, and will be joining our Agile Java eCommerce development group, developing dynamic, enterprise level applications and integrating with multiple systems using a test driven approach.
You will be able to use expert skills in the Spring Boot, Integration, Cloud Services, Security and REST based services, headless sites.
Knowledge - Essential
- 5+ years of experience in Java Spring technologies
- Must have hands on Coding experience
- Must have worked on 5+ Java Spring implementations
- Good knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Data
- Committed and enthusiastic team mate with ability and confidence to take a leadership role when required
- Excellent analysis skills
- Strong and clear communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Experience of working on high-volume transactional systems
strong understanding of agile development methodologies is required and a deep understanding of Unix operating systems.
- Able to work closely in pairs
- Good at communicating both ideas and concepts and quick to grasp them as well.
- Highly motivated individuals who can be trusted to carry out highly technical and complex tasks.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
Staffworx Limited are a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481798