Digital Marketing Apprentice
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice position with a company that produces the very best Scottish smoked salmon, trout and other specialty smoked foods.
By supplying to both retail and direct mail sectors, worldwide and a thriving gourmet gift service which peaks during the run up to Christmas, It's an exciting time to start a marketing career with a company that has traditional family business values.
A company with something for everyone. It is also a visitor attraction, be it fishing, finding out how salmon is smoked, exploring the many trails and tracks or enjoying their tea-room and produce shop. They are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual eager to learn from a passionate marketing director.
- Online Content Management
- SEO, Link Building, Google Analytics
- Digital Based Promotional Communications
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Social media management-posting and analysing on social media accounts
- Digital and Traditional Design and Photography
- Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Indesign
- General Administration to Marketing Department
- A good understanding of Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Genuine interested in marketing
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Career focused & willing to learn
- Enthusiastic & hardworking with a flexible approach to
- Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5 pm (However may be flexible for the right candidate)
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481795