Information Assurance Security Specialist
Information Assurance / Security Specialist
Security / Cyber Specialist - Security Architect - Security Clearance (SC level) Required
Surrey / SW London
A world leading systems engineering company currently seek an Information Assurance Security Expert to work on providing IA guidance to projects and design teams.
This key Security position will see you work mainly in an HMG environment, and utilise your knowledge of MoD services - hence ability to gain (if you dont already have) UK Eyes Only Security Clearance is essential.
Information Assurance Security Engineer - key responsibilities :
- The position will provide support to design teams in defence, government and Commercial projects
- This will also include open and best practice standards such as ISO 27001.
- The candidate will be involved in the gathering of qualitative and quantitative data, generating relevant project documentation and client interfacing at a senior level for formal accreditation of systems.
- Implementation and configuration of Windows components for operation in a high-security environment according to programme requirements
- Software configuration management and Operating system deployment and upgrade
- Security and system testing
- Documentation of procedures and compliance
- Occasional liaison with internal and external stakeholders, potentially including the UK MOD, CESG and related suppliers
Information Assurance Security Engineer - Skills and Experience required :
- You will have a demonstrable working knowledge of HMG Technology and Information Risk Management guidance and standards.
- Worked with / implemented CESG Good Practice Guides and other CESG guidance
- Past experience as a Security Architect
- Information Assurance Practitioner
- Experienced ISO27001 Practitioner
- An understanding if Cryptographic techniques / technologies
If you are seeking to utilise your proven IA Expertise with a world leading organisation - then click APPLY NOW
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481939