Database Administrator - award-winning technology company based in Re
PostgreSQL / Cassandra Database Administrator (DBA) - Work for an award-winning technology company based in Reading!
Are you an excellent DBA with solid PL/SQL / knowledge and experience with either Cassandra or PostgreSQL?
Do you have advanced knowledge of database scripting, database design and performance tuning with PostgreSQL or Cassandra?
Are you keen to further your DBA career with an innovative, successful multi-award winning technology company based in the centre of Reading?
If the answers are yes, then you may be the perfect match for one of two excellent Postgres / Cassandra DBA opportunities with our cutting edge Technology Company based in Reading, Berkshire!
These are outstanding opportunities for Cassandra / PostgreSQL Database Administrator's(DBA) to join an award winning technology company who develop cutting edge applications used by millions.
The client has a mixture of PostgreSQL and Cassandra databases in place or in migration, which will provide the successful applicants with excellent opportunities for both brown and greenfield database design and administration opportunities.
- Offers excellent salaries, bonuses and comprehensive benefits
- Is a multi-award winning, leading software provider in the online gaming sector
- Is rapidly growing due to their continued success, thus offering excellent career development opportunities
- Offers an inspiring, relaxed, collaborative working environment, working with high calibre cross functional teams
- Develops industry leading software applications delivered in a high availability continuous integration environment
To be considered for these excellent Database Administrator (DBA) opportunities you will have some of the following:
- Experience with EITHER PostgreSQL or Cassandra Databases
- Experience with Linux or Unix OS's ( RedHat, CentOS )
- Good SQL scripts skill including PL/PGSQL, PL/SQL scripting
- Database performance tuning
- A solid understanding of database design principals and query execution plans
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
Therefore if you are an experienced DBA with solid PL/SQL / knowledge and experience with either Cassandra or PostgreSQL and are seeking an new opportunity with a leading Technology company based in the centre of Reading, Berkshire, then apply to Kyna Associates today!
Cassandra, PostgreSQL, DBA, Database Administrator, Reading, Berkshire, Thames Valley
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475191