Service Engineer (Fire and Security Alarms)
Salary: £20k-£27k + Car + Fuel Card + Mobile Phone (dependant on experience)
Location: Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey
Products: Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Barriers
What's on offer?
* Working for one of the UKs market leaders in the security and fire industry with clearly defined career routes.
* The ability to manage your own time and diary in line with company procedures.
* The opportunity to travel to different sites and locations across the South and surrounding areas.
Sound interesting? Keep reading
Servicing and maintenance of a number of security systems including CCTV and access control, the successful candidate will have experience with all alarm systems (fire, security) and will be based across West and Central London (Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey).
What I am looking for:
* Previous experience in alarm servicing and maintenance.
* Understanding basic electrical principals
* Ability to professionally manage own time and prioritise tasks.
* Past experience in a servicing position within the fire and security sector.
* Computer literate primarily Excel and other Microsoft office programmes.
* Clean UK driving license.
What you'll receive in return:
* A generous salary + benefits.
* Fast paced work environment with the opportunity to travel Greater London and surrounding areas.
* A chance at career progression and the chance to meet new people.
* A one in five weeks "call out rota" paid generously.
If you think you have the skills for this role and would like to apply, please send your CV , alternatively call Michala Tomkinson ************
Due to the high volumes of applicants we receive, regrettably we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480594