Operational Risk Manager - Asset Management
Title: Operational Risk Manager ? Asset Management
Salary: £50k ? £110k
Date: 7th November 2017
Our client, a leading financial institution has opened a position for an Operational Risk Manager to provide oversight and challenge to the business from risk control perspective. Job holder would ensure continual monitoring and analysis of the areas of potential risk threat following the law and firm?s regulations.
- Maintain an overview of the operational risks detected and monitor their evolution at all levels.
- Ensure the efficient and immediate resolutions to the issues across the Asset Management business to maintain high-quality service.
- Undertake incident reviews and analysis ? root causes analysis and adequacy of actions to address weaknesses.
- Uphold risk management systems that are in place and improve them following the necessary regulatory standards.
- Control monitoring, risk assessments, issues and action management, advising on control improvements and business risk reporting.
- Produce periodic thematic and end to end reviews.
- Provide guidance and advice in relation to operational risk and control.
- Collaborate with an existing team to warrant the effective implementation of risk and control related projects.
The successful candidate must have Asset / Investment Management background, as well as an in-depth knowledge of Operational Risk Management, Audit, and Compliance related processes. You should also possess excellent communication skills and be able to interact at all levels of business efficiently.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, please email your C.V. to ************************ or call on **************** for a confidential discussion.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the company. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482559