Service Engineer (UK)
Staffbase are recruiting on behalf of world renowned special purpose machinery manufacturer. Due to expansion a recruitment drive has arisen and they hare looking to employ multiple service engineers to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity with excellent product training provided at European and UK Headquarters throughout your career.
You will be required to service, maintain and install a wide range special purpose machinery at customer manufacturing sites on UK wide basis.
- Attending customer sites providing service, maintenance and installation services
- Read electrical drawings, PLC fault finding, 3 phase, motors, servos
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, gearboxes
- Candidates with CNC, Packaging, Robots, Automation experience will be considered
- Apprentice trained (Electrical)
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Willingless to travel and spend time away from home
- Must have a manufacturing background in Field service or maintenance
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hrs/week
OT: Paid Door to Door (Time +1/3)
Benefits: Fully Expensed Company Car, Life Insurance, Pension
Holiday: 25 days + 8 statutory
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959449887