Garage Door Installation Engineer
Are you an experienced Door Engineer, specialising in sectional and roller doors looking for a new opportunity in the SW?
My client is an established Garage Door Installation business serving the South West and the surrounding areas for the past 35 years, based at their Head Office in Bristol.
They are currently seeking a Garage Door Installation Engineer to assist with the following duties:
- Working as a part of a two man team, acting as a lead engineer in the installation of up and over doors, sectional doors and roller doors.
- Attending sites all over the SW of England and to be based and report in at 8am every morning at their Head Office in Bristol.
- Deal with the majority of the client liaison, advise on solutions and offer support and advice for the newly installed product.
- Working with and reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the installation as well as providing training to an Apprentice working alongside you.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Garage Door Installation Engineer will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in the installation of a range of garage doors.
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working with others and providing training/assistance.
- A UK Driving License
- Contracted hours Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 4:30pm, Friday 8:00am - 3:30pm
- Half an Hour Lunch Break
- 21 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (10 Days for Christmas)
- BUPA Healthcare
- 3% Pension Scheme
- 1 Saturday in 4 Required to Attend
If you feel you have the right experience my client is looking for, and wish to be considered for the role, please apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480591