Maintenance Engineer - DAYS ONLY
Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical - Industrial/FMCG
Location: Preston, Lancashire
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a mechanical maintenance engineer to join a well established manufacturing business. The successful maintenance engineer will ideally be from an industrial manufacturing/FMCG background. The role is suitable for any driven maintenance engineer that is ready to hit the ground running with a new challenge. Due to extensive growth in orders our client is looking for a mechanical engineer who has experience working on continous improvement and project work.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Engineering Qualification
- Time-served apprentice trained engineers
- Industrial Manufacturing/FMCG Background
- Pre-planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous Improvement Experience
- Will to hit the ground running
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Multiple manufacturing facilities in the North-West
- Working for a growing business
- Training and development for all engineers on site
- Investment within the engineering department
- Opportunites to progress and rise within the business
- Working a days shift
Benefits: OTE, Pension, Healthcare
Commutable: Preston, Burnley, Chorley, Wigan, Rochdale
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474667