Senior BI Developer ( SSIS / SSRS / SSAS )
Senior Business Intelligence Developer
3 - 6 months
£400 - £500 per day D.O.E
Senior Business Intelligence developer is needed to work on existing and Greenfield BI solutions for a leading Financial Services company based near to Reading.
As the Business Intelligence Developer, you will be working on multiple projects, focussing on Data migration, OLAP cube design, SQL 2014 migrations and reporting solutions.
As the Senior Business Intelligence Developer, you MUST have the following experience:
- Good Knowledge of the complete BI stack - preferably 2016
- TSQL 202, Stored Procedures, performance tuning, SQL 2012 column store indexes, partitions
- SSIS ETL including error handling
- SSAS, OLAP Cubes including aggregations, partitions, hierarchies, roles and MDX
- SSAS Tabular model including row level security and DAX
- PowerPivot & PowerView
- PowerBI or Tableau
- SSIS / SSAS deployments
- Data warehouse, star schema knowledge
- Problem solving skills and excellent communication skills
It would be highly beneficial if the Business Intelligence developer had the following experience:
- SQL Server Master Data Services
- Industry knowledge in assert management
- C# / .NET programming
- Data Quality Services
A demonstrable track record in a similar role is a necessity for this business critical role. The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Intelligence developer in search of a new challenge that will push them out of their comfort zone.
This is an urgent requirement to work for a leading financial services client that offers a competitive rate and a dynamic and supportive environment.
To apply for this urgent role, please send an updated version of your CV to *******************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481902