Principle Product Assurance Engineer
Our client is also looking for a Product Assurance Engineer with less resposiblity to the details below paying £32.00 per hour Ltd based in Portsmouth. For job spec please give Jackie O'Sullivan a call.
The MicroWave Sounder instrument is embarked on-board the MetOp-SG series of satellites which will be the principle provider of space based weather forecast data in the 2020-2050 timeframe. Quality management and control are therefore integral to the overall success of the project and mission. The Principle PA Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the relevant quality assurance controls of the project (including hardware, software and services) are implemented in accordance with the contractual requirements and those compatible with the Airbus DS Quality Management System.
- Implement the project Product Assurance & Safety Plan;
- Assure the qualification and verification programme is defined and completed;
- Identifying and coordinating resources and trained personnel assigned to the various supplier PA activities;
- Convening regular progress meetings with PA disciplines and reporting;
- Coordinate and provide PA inputs for project design reviews, (PDR, CDR, etc.);
- Ensure that all Parts, Materials and Processes are approved for flight (PADs, RFAs, PCBs, PMPCB, ERCBs);
- Undertake Inspections and audits as required (MIP's, KIP's, etc.)
- Control the management of non-conformances and associated tools;
- Convene and chair Non-conformance Review Boards; attend Configuration Control Boards, Test Reviews, as applicable;
- Fully participate and support in risk assessment and mitigation plans;
- Manage the process for requests for waiver/deviation from suppliers to customer;
- Review and action the alert and warning notes systematically, ensuring their flow down and implementation by subcontractors and maintaining records;
- Manage the project audit schedule and associated audit reports/actions, including inspections (including supplier audits);
Must be eligible to obtain full security clearance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482180