Finance Business Analyst
This is a newly created Finance Business Analyst role for a candidate who can do both a core finance and data analytics role combined.
My client is a leading Professional Services business with extensive global presence. They have recently acquired another business in the same sector in order to increase their market share further and are looking to expand the team as a result. Despite their size, the business are very much family orientated and offer a flexible working culture to reflect this.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Quarterly BAU reporting
- Taking ownership of budgeting and forecasting
- Project based analysis/modelling work involving the manipulation of high volumes of data
- A particular focus on building pricing models
- Frequent interaction with non-financial P+L holders to help them interpret financial information
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fully CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified
- Advanced on Excel and able to work effectively with high volumes of data
- Able to build strong working relationships with non-financial stakeholders
- Able to work quickly and accurately in a fast paced business environment
The role will offer a salary of £35,000-40,000 + benefits + opportunity for flexi-working
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480530