New Product Development (NPD) Tech
A long standing and rapidly growing client of CSG?s Animal Health team are looking for New Product Development Technologist to join the Technical and NPD team.
This person will have direct involvement with the new innovative portfolio that the company is looking to launch. The successful candidate will be responsible for formulating and developing products through small scale R&D through to commercial production trials.
- To formulate and develop new concepts for products from early stage development through to full scale manufacture
- Produce small scale R&D concept samples
- Writing development reports, documenting the formulation development process, analysing process development in scale up trials
- To monitor physical parameters/characteristics of raw material & new products
- Assess performance characteristics of new products from lab results
- Assist in evaluating raw material changes and investigation of production/process related issues
- Assisting with the development of new facility occurring in the coming months
Key skills and experiences:
- Bachelor?s degree or higher within a relevant scientific subject ? ideally chemistry
- Broad depth of experience in whole product development, ideally supplements
- At least 2 years? experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and precision
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Word, Excel and Outlook to a high level.
- Positive ?can do?, pro-active attitude (willing to do a ??hands on?? role)
- Strong project management skills
- Some international travel required
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959444043