Business Analyst / Project Manager - Investment Bank
Business Analyst / Project Manager with strong skills in business process analysis and business process mapping is required. You will be required to analyse, define and document the front to back business processes to map technology to the business flow.
Key Skills & Experience
- Min 5 years experience as a Business Analyst, ideally within Banking or Consulting.
- Experience of managing small to medium IT and business transformation projects.
- Good understanding Project Management processes and principles
- Good technical background and understanding of the SDLC (SQL, Java, C#, .NET, Unix, Windows, etc)
- Strong skills in gathering user requirements and creating functional specs using recognised methods and tools (BPMN, UML, Visio, RUP, etc)
- Experience of documenting business requirements, processes and business flow diagrams using standard methodologies such as BPMN, and tools such as Visio.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of Middle and Back Office processes within banking is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in one of the following domains: Equities, Risk Management, Regulatory/Compliance and Payments.
- Knowledge of Front to Back Office workflow within Investment Banking.
- Experience of UAT and working in project teams within large, financial organisations.
- Understanding of the full SDLC and/or Technical Architecture.
- Background in software development (SQL, Java, C#, .NET, C++, etc) would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of recognised PM methodologies Agile, Scrum, Prince, etc.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst with interest in project delivery to gain some real Project Management experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475780