Robotics Process Automation Test Analyst
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and professional Robotic Process Automated Tester with strong experience of Automated Testing / Setting up of Automation and implementing robotics automation framework.
Scope of work
Work as part of the Test Automation team in the development and implementation of automated test script.
- Writing and implementing Automation Test Strategy in accordance with development methodologies.
- Designing automation test cases for medium and large scale projects.
- Experience of introducing automation to manual testing environments (i.e. Automation of existing tests and training/mentoring of manual testers).
- Working with project teams, clients and third parties to agree a consistent approach to automated testing, identifying any risks and dependencies.
- Advising/recommending automated tools based on project requirements.
- Extending, managing and maintaining existing automation framework and selecting the appropriate automation tool where appropriate.
- Planning, managing, executing automated test and recording test results.
- Updating the project team with status of testing and issues on a regular basis (both informal communication and written reports).
- A self-starter, able to prioritise tasks and manage own time effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of working with Robotics Test Automation and automation teams on a large programme
- Experience of designing robotics Test Automation Framework
- Risk/Issue Management
- Experience of working with technical teams in the delivery of a dev/test environment
- The ability to pick up things quickly and establish a Test Automation Framework
- Ability to advice on robotics processes being implemented and improvements.
- VB Script
- Blue Prism,
- Test Complete,
- Visual Studio
Working with native and custom mobile applications
Apium for Android and IOS
Selenium web driver
Agile and scrum methodologies
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959445674