I am working with a startup who deliver multi-million pound digital transformation projects in central London.
Leading the delivery of operations services for our clients. Implementing good practice and best of use of new technologies in the operations space across all of our clients. Orchestrating the deployment of Cloud infrastructure, in very large scale and secure programmes. Creating company capability, communities and goodwill.
- Proven hands-on experience in delivering complex user-centric digital services using contemporary technologies
- Strong systems thinker with experience of value stream maps, flow, feedback loops, and continuous improvement
- Expertise in relevant platforms and tooling
- Ability to support applications through GDS Standards.
- Agile experience in multi-disciplinary, user-centric team working in rapid iterations
- User-focused mindset
- Knowledge and expertise in Continuous Delivery / Continuous Development.
- Jenkins Pipelines
- Node JS applications
- Linux Centos / Red Hat
- Working with large/ multi disciplinary team.
- development teams
6 Month Contract - Central London - £500 per day
**OUTSIDE OF IR35**
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477362