Cyber Solutions Architect
Cyber Solutions Architect - TOGAF, MODAF, UML, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
Cyber Solutions Architect - TOGAF, MODAF, UML, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS: If you're an experienced, innovative and challenge-hungry, Solution Architect with knowledge in the ever expanding IT Security or 'Cyber' Industry; a phenomenal opportunity has arisen to join a recognised organisation of creativity and innovation supplying into Aerospace Defence and Security.
Cyber Solutions Architect - TOGAF, MODAF, UML, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS Responsibilities:
* Stakeholder engagement including customers, programme managers, business leaders, developers and implementers, safety, security and other subject matter experts
* Develop concepts, review, elicit and derive requirements
* Define architectural designs and technology solutions in support of bids or project delivery
* Ensure the design integrity of solutions throughout development
* Collaborate within the Architecture Team to meet the goals and objectives of the Business
Cyber Solutions Architect - TOGAF, MODAF, UML, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS Requirements:
* Skills and experience in the following areas is advantageous:
* Cyber capability definition and assessment
* Knowledge of architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, MODAF, NAF)
* Knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, utilising UML & SysML tools
* Knowledge of security standards, processes and application of security enforcing measures
* Broad knowledge of Cyber tools such as NIPS, FPC, vulnerability assessment, computer forensics, SIEM, etc.
* Broad knowledge of Microsoft Platform technologies
* Broad knowledge of Virtualisation Platforms, storage technologies and enterprise server platforms
* Enterprise Networking & Services (TCP/IP Networks, devices & services (e.g. DHCP/DNS)
SECURITY CLEARABLE: The successful Candidate will be required to achieve full SC clearance for this role!!!!!!!
Apply now to Steve!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481903