Operations Manager / Change Manager (Financial Services): Kent,£525K
Leading financial services organisation, with a strong history in consumer lending, are looking for an Operations Transformation Manager to support the operational functions across the group and to deliver and embed key initiatives designed to maximize opportunities for growth and standardization.
The Operations Manager / Change Manager will ensure that requirements for each initiative are accurately captured accordingly to business needs, ensure all documentation and governance is kept up to date in action logs and tracking tools, and maintain agreed service standards with business policies and procedures.
- 5 years Operational Management experience within Financial Services is essential.
- 3 years? experience of playing a lead business role in delivering strategic/ transformation projects is essential.
- 3 years? experience of delivering Operational change initiatives is essential.
- 2 years? experience in line management of supervision of staff.
- Robust knowledge of Visio and Process Mapping
- Knowledge of Mortgage originations and servicing and Savings servicing.
- Offshore Operations
This is a great opportunity for an Operations Transformation Manager to join a market leading financial services company in a business-critical position, so send your CV ASAP for a prompt response.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478124