Software Developer Technical Lead (Leyland, Lancs)
We?re CegedimRx, the UK?s leading pharmacy software developer and we?re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Lead to join our busy development team ? someone to be the main technical authority for our brand new product suite.
If you want to be involved with greenfield projects developing software solutions which will positively impact large numbers of people across the country and work with the newest technology then (C# ASP.NET Core (incl. MVC);Visual Studio 2017; 64-bit compilation (Win 10); C# .NET Core (4.6.2); UWP; MVVM/MVVM Light; REST, JSON; Entity Framework Core; PostgreSQL 9.6; ActiveMQ (MQTT, AMQP) then read on??
CegedimRx is the largest developer of pharmacy software solutions in the UK, with systems used in more pharmacies than any other provider.
We?re a major supplier of healthcare technology and information services, our solutions trusted to manage the health, wellbeing and medical data of a large percentage of the UK population. With around 150 people in the company we?re part of the Cegedim Group, a wider global healthcare technology business with around 4000 people across 11 countries.
As the Technical Lead this wide ranging and varied role will see you analyse, design, plan, develop and deliver the software development for the project as well as delivering technical leadership - mentoring, direction and coaching the development team. You?ll be involved with specification, detailed design, coding and testing of software enhancements and new product developments:
- Apply and evangelise best practice development techniques, including patterns and coding standards
- Liaise with the Architecture team for design reviews and to ensure technical governance
- Mentor and coach the development team
- Actively seek out new technologies to satisfy business and architectural demands
- Actively participate in all aspects of the Scrum framework, including Sprint Goals, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Daily Stand-ups and Retrospectives
- Actively lead the agile development team and to Scrum Master the team when necessary
- Actively participate in User story and acceptance criteria creation, estimation and testing
What we?re looking for?.
An experienced software developer, already experienced at or ready to take the step up into a Technical Leadership role
To take you the perfect person you?ve also?..
Been working within a Scrum team
Experience of the Atlassian toolset including JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, GIT and BitBucket.
Exposure to offshore working models
We use the latest technologies?.
C# ASP.NET Core (incl. MVC);Visual Studio 2017; 64-bit compilation (Win 10); C# .NET Core (4.6.2); UWP; MVVM/MVVM Light; REST, JSON; Entity Framework Core; PostgreSQL 9.6; ActiveMQ (MQTT, AMQP).
?.and offer a great benefit package:
23-28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Casual dress code
35 hour week
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479716